WHITEBOARD – 31 January 2011

Workload:

Ten 90s Rounds of the following:

5 Chin-ups (Deadhang)
5 Overhead KB Swings (70/55)
Row the remainder of the 90s

*Record total Meters Rowed

Notes: For the workout you put the clock on a 90s counter.  You can think of it as ten rounds.  You perform 5 strict chin-ups and 5 overhead KB swings and with whatever time you have remaining on your 90s you row.  Obviously the faster you get the two movements out of the way the more time you have to row.  Once the 90s is up you repeat.

Next Olympic Lifting Class looks like Saturday 11 February 2012 (10:00-12:00).  Let me know if this doesn’t look good for some.

See you there.

Advertisements
Comments
9 Responses to “WHITEBOARD – 31 January 2011”
  1. Dara says:

Oly class – I’m in for an hour

2. Dedik says:

I’m in for the Oly class.

3. grzm (Michael) says:

Oly, baby!

4. The Champ! says:

2198

5. grzm (Michael) says:

I think I got to row 4 of the six rounds. 2pood KB, skipped KB swings one round. And there were some questionable chin-ups.

6. Dedik says:

1 mile run warmup: 8:54

3 Rounds of:
    1-2-3-4-5
    KB Clean and Press (1 pood)
    Strict Pull-ups
    *Rest 90s Inbetween rounds

Good Mornings
    Work up to a max weight set for 10 reps. then 2 sets at 90% of that weight
    115
    135
    170
    155
    155

Push Press
    Work up to a max weight set for 10 reps. then 2 sets at 90% of that weight
    115
    155
    180 (Failed on the 10th rep)
    162
    162 (was only able to complete 6 reps)

I am physically exhausted.

7. Dara says:

1270m

45# KB, green band pull ups.

but by round 3 I had nuthin left in my pull up engine, so I went to a plan of 30s to do max pull ups, then used the rest of the time for KB and row. mostly I only got one or two pull ups done