WHITEBOARD – 1 February 2011

Workload:

MAX CLEAN

Rest 5-10 Minutes, then:

2 Rounds of:

• 50 Kettlebell Swings (1.5/1)
    25 Glute-Ham Sit-ups

Notes: If your full clean is not as much as your power clean (catching in a squat compared to catching the bar above a 1/2 squat) then work max power clean.

If you do not have a power clean, work the clean high pull and clean deadlift. You can find sample videos of all olympic movements at Performancemenu.com. We will be working on sample videos shortly.

To Inspire:

Comments
8 Responses to “WHITEBOARD – 1 February 2011”
  1. LT says:

Clean workout
    205×1, 215×1, 225×1
    235×1
    245×1
    255×1
    265×1
    270×1
    275×1 PR

KB GHD=check

2. Robin says:

Sick girl…hubby had to go to work…looks like my WOD is going to be shoveling ice. Have fun

3. kemm says:

215
    225
    235
    240 pr

wod 5:35

5. Oly Lifting Cycle:
    Clean & Power Squat Jerk – 265 – 285(f)
    Tried to clean 305 but failed – frustrating

1&1/4 squats x3x3 – Worked up to 265

Back Rack Push Press x3x3 – Worked up to 225

6. Dedik says:

Worked up to 220 single

Neck is still making my right side weak. There was something funky going on with my second pull on my right side.

WOD: 6:26

*Hopefully next week I will start my deadlift work again. Still shooting for that elusive 440…

7. Chris R. says:

185 on the clean. My left shoulder felt a little tweaky so I didn’t want to push any higher. Just did 2-2-2-2.

Couldn’t use the clock because of Karate, and didn’t have a watch for the metcon but I swear I did it.

Not sure if Tom reads this, but thanks for putting my weights away!

8. Shawn says: